<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 16, 2005

THIS. LINEUP. SUCKS. 

When the 5-9 hitters in your lineup consists of Raul Ibanez, Scott Spiezio, Willie Bloomquist, Dan Wilson, and Wilson Valdez, life is not good. Life isn't good when you have to watch your team that features a horrible lineup on WGN either.

You want me to sum up today's ballgame for you? Trust me, it will take less than 25 words. I'll name that tune in 3 notes, Jim Lange:

THIS. LINEUP. SUCKS.

I'll actually side with Ryan Franklin's crusade for more run support today. I would love to know what Mike Hargrove was thinking by putting that craptastic lineup out there today in New Comiskey Park. No, it's not U.S. Cellular Park to me.

I just wasted an hour and 39 minutes of my life today. Not good.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page