<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 15, 2005

THE NOT SO PRODUCTIVE OUT MAKING BOX 4/15/05 



Mariners at White Sox, 5:05 Pacific (KSTW)

Jeremy Reed makes his first appearance in Chicago as a Mariner. I'm looking for a big series out of the guy this weekend, because he doesn't deserve to be on the Pump. I've put Scott Spiezio on the Pump since he's played in enough games. Free Sandfrog EPs for the truckers!

Joel Pineiro makes his first start of the 2005 season tonight for the Mariners, while Jon Garland (1-0) is on the hill for the White Sox. Don't be surprised to hear Rick Rizzs wax poetic about the 1959 White Sox this weekend, since he's originally from Illinois. Tomorrow, I get to hear Hawk Harrelson and Darrin Jackson on WGN. Just wonderful. I'll have "HE GONE!" in my head all week long.

The box is open. Use it.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page