<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 14, 2005

NATTY LIGHT IN THE NATION'S CAPITAL! 

Reuters/Jonathan Ernst

Baseball is back in Washington, D.C. for the first time since 1971.

The Washington Nationals defeated Bob Melvin's Arizona Diamondbacks 5-3 in front of 45,596 at RFK Stadium. Vinny Castilla was 3-for-3 with a home run and 4 RBIs for the Nationals.

I like the Nationals' jerseys. But I think they need to switch from the old Senators hats to the hats they wore in spring training. The "DC" hats are very sharp. Why they didn't decide to wear the DC hats during the regular season, I have no idea. It just makes too much sense. If there was an all-blue DC hat on the market, I'd buy one.



I'm just glad that RFK Stadium is hosting a meaningful sporting event again.

Sorry, soccer fans.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page