<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 29, 2005

YANKEES VS MARINERS 8/29/05 

Let's just say that we're not walking on sunshine here in the South, folks.

I'm not in Louisiana, but my area did get a little bit of Katrina's wrath today. When it rains, it pours. That's how the Southern rainstorms go, I tell ya.

Please pray for the South. Oh, you can definitely pray for Felix as well. But please pray for the South, especially the good people of the New Orleans area. I'll be happy as hell to go through a third earthquake in my lifetime than to experience a hurricane. Hurricanes aren't my thing, that's for sure.

There is a game tonight. Why I'm doing a game post for a Ryan Franklin start, I have no idea. I can't wait until Franklin is no longer a member of this ballclub. That goes without saying, though.

Felix vs Randy on Wednesday. Oh my goodness.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page