<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 28, 2005

WHITE SOX VS MARINERS 8/28/05 

White Sox at Mariners, 1:05 p.m. Pacific (FSN Northwest)

Freddy Garcia vs Jamie Moyer

I figured that since I'm on the computer right now, I might as well post today's game thread. Why not?

Anyways, this Labor Day weekend is going to be a big one for me. Saturday, I'll be in Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City for the Missouri-Arkansas State football game. Later that night, I'll be at Kauffman Stadium to check out the Rangers-Royals ballgame. But wait, there's more!

On Labor Day, I'm going to St. Louis to watch the first game of the final Cubs-Cardinals regular season series in Busch Stadium. Needless to say, I'm going to be busy as hell this upcoming weekend. I want to be busy, dammit.

Arrowhead, Kauffman, and Busch. All in one weekend.

Unbelievable.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page