<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 22, 2005

COWBOYS VS SEAHAWKS EXHIBITION GM #2 

Dallas Cowboys at Seattle Seahawks, 5:00 p.m. Pacific

(ABC; blacked out in 75-mile radius of Seattle)

Can you believe this?

I've always considered the NFL's blackout rules to be asinine. The fact that an EXHIBITION GAME is being BLACKED OUT in the Seattle area makes my point even more valid than it already was. Please save me the "Seattle fans aren't real fans" b.s. There's no reason to deny anybody in the Seattle area from seeing the Seahawks on television tonight. Keep in mind that the ticket prices for exhibition games are the same prices during the regular season as well. As much as I love football, I'm not paying full price to watch an exhibition game.

THAT'S RIGHT, NFL, I JUST SAID EXHIBITION. TAKE THAT.

Anyways, I'm officially in Jonesboro, Arkansas. I'm done with classes today, but I'm pretty busy right now. So the blogging on my end will be a little lighter than usual. No, I'm not going to apologize for that, heh.

Yes, this game thread is a little early. But between now and 7 p.m. Central, I'm pretty busy. It's all good though, because I should be able to watch the game tonight. Hey, it's not often that the Seahawks are on television in this state, so I have to make the most of the few opportunities that I have.

Stay cool. Rock out. Do whatever the hell you feel.

My life is up and running again. Thank God.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page