<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 02, 2005

THE TOWEL HAS BEEN THROWN 



What is there to say about the 2005 Mariners at this point?

With tonight's 6-2 loss to the Texas Rangers, the Mariners are 33-45, 14.5 games behind the Anaheim Angels Baseball Club of Orange County. In what should be no big surprise to anybody, this is a bad baseball team. There's no energy at all from this ballclub and sadly, the energy is evaporating quickly from the fanbase, if it hasn't already. The blogosphere is more exciting than this ballclub right now. Where's the broken record picture when I really need it?

I do have some good news though.

Seahawks training camp is less than 4 weeks away!

Don't worry, I'll be alive and kicking once training camp starts. I have to be, considering that Sports And Bremertonians is one of the few Seahawks blogs on the internet. I'll have some Seahawks stuff next week, so be on the lookout for that.

In the meantime, I've thrown in the towel on the 2005 Mariners. Too bad, so sad.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page