<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 01, 2005

THE PUMP 7/1/05 



Rangers at Mariners, 7:05 Pacific (FSN Northwest, MLB.TV)

Chan Ho Park (7-2, 5.75 ERA) vs Aaron Sele (6-6, 4.40 ERA)

Since I'm in the Rangers' territorial area, I won't be able to watch the Mariners on MLB.TV this weekend. I would get mad about this, but the way the M's have been playing lately, I think it's useless for me to waste my energy on the issue. In related news, I'm putting more energy into this post than the M's have in the week or so. I'm just being honest.

Kenny Rogers has been suspended for 20 games and was fined $50,000 for his actions against a Dallas-Fort Worth area cameraman Wednesday in Arlington.

Islands in the stream, that is what we are!

Useless trivia: The Bee Gees' Barry Gibb wrote "Islands In The Stream", which was a big hit for the bearded Kenny Rogers (not the pitcher) and Dolly Parton.

I'd love to hear System Of A Down cover "Islands In The Stream". I can only imagine Serj Tankian's take on this song. This needs to happen, dammit.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page