<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 30, 2005

THE PUMP 6/30/05 



Mariners at Athletics, 12:35 p.m. Pacific (No TV in Seattle, MLB.TV)

Gil Meche (8-4, 4.79 ERA) vs Dan Haren (6-7, 6.89 ERA)

The Mariners are 13.5 games behind the Anaheim Angels Baseball Club of Orange County.

Seriously, I wish I could plan a "Rally Monkey Demolition Night".

As far as the comments go, Haloscan is really going haywire right now. I hope they'll have the system back to normal soon, so if you lose your comments for some reason, it's not your fault. It's Haloscan's fault. Don't blame Canada, blame Haloscan.

MLB.TV users, today's game will likely be a Diamondvision special from the Oakland Coliseum. I just hope that the MLB Radio crew isn't covering the game today. Last Thursday's game was painful enough. Painful, because I was listening to talk show instead of a ballgame.

I love Sirius. Just thought I'd get that out there.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page