<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

MISSIONS VISUALS 

Here's a few digital photos from tonight's San Antonio-Arkansas game in Little Rock.

If you want to use these photos on your website, you can, as long as you credit Sports And Bremertonians for the photo(s). Thanks in advance.


The waiting is the hardest part. Not really, because tickets are easy to come by at Ray Winder Field, trust me.


San Antonio hitting coach Gary Thurman wondered if Arkansas manager Tom Gamboa (yes, the Tom Gamboa) had learned how to call the Hogs yet.


Bobby Livingston, who's going to be a stud in Seattle, on the mound for the Missions.


Livingston striking out Arkansas center fielder Tommy Murphy to end the 2nd inning. No, that's not Rene Rivera. I had a feeling he wouldn't play in this series. I was hoping he would, but I understand why he didn't. He'll play this weekend.


T.J. Bohn at the plate during the 6th inning. He had an RBI single during this at-bat, but it was after this photo was taken.

I'm a better writer than I am a photographer. But that doesn't mean that I'm not going to learn how to become a better photographer. Having solid skills in writing and photography are always a plus.


If I were to put an ad for Sports And Bremertonians in that space, how many people from Arkansas would actually bother to read the site on a regular basis? It's not like I talk about Arkansas sports a lot on this site. Well, at least I do mention Arkansas when it comes to the Seahawks, because of former Razorback Ken Hamlin.


Bobby Livingston, during the 7th inning. He didn't deserve this loss tonight, dammit.


The not-so-happy totals. STAMP OUT SMOKING! I can't begin to tell you how much I hate those commercials down here. For the record, I'm not a smoker.


No, the Travelers weren't holding a "Rally Monkey Demolition Night".

Postgame fireworks! Or, "The First Fireworks In The Rock!"

If there was such a thing as "Rally Monkey Demolition Night", count me in.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Parting shot of the night from me: It seems like T.J. Bohn has been in the Mariners minor league system forever. But that's just me, I guess.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page