<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 24, 2004

WEEK 3 PICK ME UP 

I'm making a few changes to the Pick Me Up.

One, I'm not going to list the announcers for every single game. I'll just list the announcers for the Seahawks game. If you want to know who's calling each game, here's USA Today's Week 3 Preview (which is where I get the info for who's calling the games).

In Week 2, I was 11-5. So far in the young season, I'm 19-12 (.613). Not too bad, but I can do better. As always, don't use my picks for gambling purposes because you will get burned by at least one game or two.

WEEK 3
SUNDAY, SEPT 26
EARLY GAMES
Arizona at Atlanta (FOX)

Philadelphia at Detroit (FOX)
--The Eagles are ripe for an upset. And it's a short week for them, coming off of Monday night's win over the Vikings. The 3-0 Detroit Lions? Why not?

Cleveland at New York Giants (CBS)

Pittsburgh at Miami (CBS)

Houston at Kansas City (CBS)
---This is a must-win for the Chiefs. If they can't beat the woeful Texans, they're in deep trouble. BTW, Eric Hicks needs to STFU.

New Orleans at St. Louis (FOX)

Jacksonville at Tennessee (CBS)
---I can't see the Titans losing 2 weeks in a row at home.

Baltimore at Cincinnati (CBS)
---This game comes down to the young quarterbacks. Who will play better? I'll go with Carson Palmer.

Chicago at Minnesota (FOX)

LATE GAMES
San Diego at Denver (CBS)

Green Bay at Indianapolis (FOX)
---Brett Favre hates domes. Take the Colts here.

San Francisco at Seattle (FOX: Ron Pitts, Tim Ryan...AGAIN!)
---The Seahawks have to take it to the 49ers on Sunday. 3-0 would be very, very nice going into the bye week. And at least after this season's bye week, the 'Hawks can play at home, instead of going on the road.

SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
Tampa Bay at Oakland (ESPN)
---Jon Gruden returns to the Black Hole. Warren Sapp faces his old team. I'm surprised that there hasn't been more hype about this game...(rolls eyes).

MONDAY, SEPT 27
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
Dallas at Washington (ABC)
---All Cowboys, all the time. I hate it.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Enjoy the games.

Go Seahawks!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page