<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 23, 2004

HUSTLED 

Congrats to the Mariners for taking 2 out of 3 down in Anaheim. Too bad that it doesn't mean a damn thing. Such is life with a 90+ loss team.

Anyways, is anybody else bothered by the fact that ESPN is going to air the Pete Rose TV movie "Hustle" on Saturday? A Saturday night in September? There's no reason why this should happen. Saturday nights in September on ESPN should be reserved for college football. But this is the ESPN that we've had to deal with for the last couple of years. "ESPN Original Entertainment", they call it.

I'm still haunted by Tom Berenger as Bear Bryant in "The Junction Boys".

"WE'RE GOING TO WORK NOW!"

I do have a few posts in me this weekend. I know a few of you want to see some action here at Sports and Bremertonians. After all, we don't want to be placed in the "dormant blogs section".

Musical recommendation: Go get Green Day's "American Idiot" ASAP. Link to the full album at Windows Media Player if you can't buy it anytime soon. I'll have my review of "American Idiot" when we re-launch Music and Bremertonians, our music blog (link to the left under "Our Other Sites")

Before I end this post, Buck Showalter has to be the American League Manager of the Year. There should be no debate here at all. What the Rangers have done this season is simply remarkable. All the more reason why Mariners fans should be pissed off. I digress.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page