<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 19, 2004

WISTROM = WINNER 



From Seahawks.com

Games like this could have gone the other way last season. But the Seahawks didn't have a defense like this one last season.

"I love defensive battles," said Grant Wistrom following the game. "I'll take it any day of the week. I hate games that are 42-35; I want to be out there on the field."


[...]

"I knew they couldn't drive 70 yards, and this team believes it has what it takes," said Wistrom on the final plays of the game. "They (officials) started calling them pretty tight down there at the end, and that's all I'm going to say about that. I want to hang onto my money."

Yeah, Grant Wistrom isn't worth the money.

This guy is a winner. The Seahawks should be happy as hell that he's on their team now. In just two games, he's already made a difference. And get this, he missed the majority of training camp due to a foot injury.

Players like Wistrom make me believe that this is going to be a special season for the Seahawks. Get fired up. Or don't bother knocking.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page