<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

TAKE HOLD OF THE WHALE!!! 

I'm going to miss hockey. I'm one of the few people in the South that will actually miss the coolest game on earth. I digress.

But the real reason why I'm posting is so I can profess my respect for the Hartford Whalers. Why the Whalers logo hasn't been seen more prominently in this age of the retro sports craze is beyond me. To me, the Whalers logo is still one of the best logos of all-time.

I already have an old school Edmonton Oilers Vintage Hockey shirt. But what I really want is a Hartford Whalers Vintage Hockey shirt. Sadly, Majestic, who's responsible for the Vintage Hockey shirts, doesn't have a Whalers shirt. It's unjust.

Take hold of the whale!!! And crank up Brass Bonanza while you're at it.


/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page