<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

MARINER BLOGOSPHERE FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE 

I'm just going to go ahead and post the info here, since I haven't gotten a lot of feedback from anybody I had invited into this league over a week ago:

Yahoo Fantasy Baseball
League ID#: 7960
Password: howieblows


So far, it's David and I, Peter from Mariners Musings, Jeff from Fire Bavasi, Corey from Mariner Optimist, and Dave from Dave's Mariners Blog. That's 6 teams. I hope to get at least 14 teams in this league. Mariners bloggers ONLY.

Live draft is on Saturday, March 20 at 5:30 Pacific, 7:30 Central, 8:30 Eastern. If you can't make it, join anyway and prerank like hell.

So there you go.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page