<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

FOREIGN CONCEPT: LEGITIMATE DEADLINE MOVES 

Well, I haven't had this feeling in a while...

The Canucks made four moves at the deadline --

-- trading Martin Grenier and the rights to RJ Umberger to the Rangers for Martin Rucinsky

-- trading a 2005 3rd-round draft pick to Columbus for Geoff Sanderson

-- trading a 7th round draft pick in 2004 to Pittsburgh for Marc Bergevin

-- trading Rene Vydareny to Montreal for Sylvain Blouin

-- trading Ryan Ready to Saint Louis for Sergei Varlamov

Deadline moves!! I can't believe it! A team I'm rooting for is actually making itself better at the deadline! I'm going to get that cool rush of a feeling when I listen to tomorrow's game and hear all the new names and stuff. I'll have that to hold on to while I try to forget that one member of the front line will be gone for a loooooong time.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page