<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 07, 2004

HYPOCRITE 

Since I was bored as hell (yet again), I watched ESPN's "Dream Job".

They had the contestants in teams of 2. There was this one team that had a guy who's currently going to Stanford. The other guy said "how about that Stanford undefeated season?"

Al Jaffe, the man who hires all of the Sportscenter anchors, told them that nobody cares where he went to school, yada, yada, yada. That he has to be "objective."

Say, now tell me how in the hell can Stuart Scott get away with his "Tar Heel" bullcrap during Sportscenter? Rick Fox with the jumper there, TAR HEEL!!! Same goes for Scott Van Pelt when they have Maryland highlights. Fear the turtle!

Do I pay attention to these things too much? Maybe. But I'm a journalism major. Sue me.

Basically, the "Dream Job" winner is going to get the "honor" of hosting the late night West Coast Sportscenter with Neil Everett. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

God, please bring back the ESPN of my childhood. You know, the one with Bob Ley hosting Sportscenter on a nightly basis. It would be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeremy

(Nice hustle, David, on that Marquette link)

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page