<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

I STILL WANT SEXSON...MAYBE JENKINS?? 

It might not happen this year, I realize that, but man, after reading this...

The Brewers may be slashing their payroll down to $30 million, a 25% reduction. Richie Sexson's 2004 salary will be $8.6 million. His fellow cohort, left fielder and lefty bat with pop (.296 with 28 bombs last year, you can de-Millerize that a bit and it'd still be decent) Geoff Jenkins is slated to earn $8.25 million.

And I didn't realize until just now, but I wouldn't mind having both or even one of those guys. To those wondering about his glove, he made ZERO errors in 233 chances over the span of 124 games. He also had 11 outfield assists.

Sexson and/or Jenkins. I like.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page