<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 10, 2003

I GET CRAZY SOMETIMES 

Here's to hoping nobody including me gets annoyed with all the font and color changes I just did by messing with the HTML template of this blog. Hiyo!! To anyone wondering, the new post title font is called Denmark, a font which I never saw until I opened up Word and saw it in the scroll menu, and I swear my version of Word 2000 keeps picking up fonts along the way because I never remembered seeing that semi-obnoxious-but-somewhat-cool font ever before in my Word travails over the years.

AAAAAND I'd be remiss if I didn't link us all up to SOUTH KITSAP EATING IT. Sure, that stops the South state football playoff streak at 23 years. But it also means that for 23 years, South Kitsap never tasted the agony of defeat at any point before the state playoffs. Well, I got two words for the Wolves and the Wolves faithful: TASTE IT.

One thing I also never touched on in the last couple days is in the realm of the NHL; my-way-or-the-highway coach Mike Keenan got the ax at the hands of the Florida Panthers. You know, I never liked the guy one bit, and he even coached the Canucks at one point. Yikes. I think he's overrated too, but that's neither here nor there.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page