<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 10, 2003

GET GLAD...GET VLAD DAMMIT 

If I have to do a post like this every damn day this month, I'll do it.

Get glad, get Vladimir Guerrero.

Like the USS Mariner said, Seattle is a lowkey place for athletes. If Vlad really wants to play in a market that isn't too small, but not too big, Seattle is perfect for him. Talk about how good or bad of a sports town Seattle is, and I've done it myself. But no town in America supports its athletes more than Seattle when they are doing well.

If the Mariners sign Vlad Man, no doubt in my mind I'm spending the Fourth of July weekend in Busch Stadium to see the M's play the Cardinals. I'm probably going anyway.

But the signing of Guerrero will make it official.

BTW, on a musical note here, is there a better kick ass, fist pumping song out there right now than Sevendust's "Separate"? I swear, I think I've had that song playing every damn day since I've gotten Sevendust's current album, "Seasons".

Anyways, GET GLAD, GET VLAD DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page