<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 16, 2007

SEAHAWKS AT CARDINALS, 9.16.07 

Google Earth image

I couldn't make one of these last week because I was busy getting ready to come back to a place with high-speed, so here it is this week.

I guess the main thing I'm afraid of that doesn't include Shaun Alexander playing with a cast on his hand is Leonard Weaver getting significant playing time. If this past preseason never happened, I might actually be looking forward to it.

Still, it's the damn Cardinals. I say every year that two of the Seahawks' goals should be to run the table at home and run the table on all their divisional opponents. That's 11 wins. Still, there's a possibility this team could lose a game or two that they shouldn't, but a game involving Arizona shouldn't be one of them.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page