<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

MARINERS! RANGERS! 4/24/07 

Google Earth image

Seattle MARINERS (6-9, 2-4 road) at Texas RANGERS (8-11, 6-4 home), 11:05a, MLB.tv
Jarrod Washburn (0-2) vs. Vicente Padilla (0-3)

Could the Mariners sweep a two-game series? Who knows. Could they do it with Jarrod Washburn on the mound? I have my doubts, but I had my doubts about Cha Seung Baek keeping the Mariners afloat as well. In a related note, I hate two-game series. They're dumb. I'm surprised the schedulemakers didn't give Seattle any spots in the schedule where they come home for just two games and then go back on the road for 14 games or something. Is anyone cutting out of work to listen to or watch this game? Me neither, even though I know what I'd rather do.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page