<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 17, 2005

WASTED YEARS 



In the quest to find a writer worse than Justin Spiro (he of "Ivan Rodriguez will sign with the Mariners" fame), I think I've found a winner.

Look no further than Nathanial Skinner's piece at Scout.com on the American League West. Instead of doing a review of Skinner's thoughts on the Mariners, I'll just link you to Gizoogle's take on Mr. Skinner. Gizoogle!

By the way, where can I find a writing job like the one Skinner has at Scout.com? I usually don't like to brag, but I know I'm a much better writer than Nathanial Skinner. How does his crap get posted on a legitimate website such as Scout.com? Yes, it is crap. I won't apologize for that, because in this case, I am right.

Somewhere in Peoria right now, Eddie Guardado is pranking some minor league pitcher. Any guess on who that minor league pitcher may be?

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page