<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

FREE RAMBLE, START OF FEBTOBER EDITION 

You gotta love Febtober, I mean Febturday...

FEBRUARY, DAMMIT!

It's the shortest month of the year. Pitchers and catchers report. And my birthday is in February. I love it.

---I'm rooting for Jeff Nelson to make it up north with the Mariners. The reason? So KJR-AM can bring back "Tuesdays With Nellie". "Tuesdays with Bloomie" just doesn't sound good at all.

---With Nelson and Aaron Sele back in the organization, when will the Mariners give Stan Javier a call? Surely he's tired of saving the rain forest by now. With Javier back in Seattle, he would definitely improve the M's bench.

---David went to Fan Fest over the weekend, but I didn't. I would have gone to Fan Fest, but there's just one little problem:

I'm in Arkansas

---Not that being in Arkansas is a problem, of course. You owe it to yourself to visit the South at least once in your life just to see the Southern girls. Life is good for this West Coast kid.

---I'm proud to say I didn't watch one minute of the Super Bowl XXXIX media day coverage. I just want to thank my mind for being so great.

---POP THAT TOP! POP THAT TOP! POP THAT TOP!

---If I were to make my own Super Bowl commercial, here's what I would do:

Find a random white guy and have him dance to Kenny Loggins "Footloose". In lieu of learning anything today, this is what I was thinking about.

The sponsor?

Sports and Bremertonians (we would get the $2.4 million from Blogger, who were so impressed by our idea that they cranked up Denise Williams "Let's Hear It For The Boy" and danced themselves)

Hey, why not? We want to get our site out to EVERYONE.

---Patriots or Eagles? I should save my prediction until Friday, but let's be honest, I can't see the Patriots losing this game.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

It's February.

Snatch it!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page