<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 29, 2005

BEAR DOWN, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Oh, how it warms my heart to see Lute Olson's Arizona Wildcats go down.

That's right, Washington State upset Arizona today 70-63. It was WSU's first win against the Wildcats since January 30, 1986. The Wildcats had defeated the Cougars 38 straight times until losing today.

Teddy, I mean, Channing Frye, only had 2 rebounds against WSU. He's just cementing his status as the most overrated player in the Pac-10 in the past 5 seasons. 2 REBOUNDS? AGAINST WASHINGTON STATE? Good grief.

In other college basketball news, Arkansas is leading Kentucky 33-32 at the half in Fayetteville. The game is on CBS, so if you need something to watch, then by all means watch this game. Nothing like watching a basketball game with 20,000 crazied red-clad fans who call the Hogs on occasion. No, don't ask me to call the Hogs. I look like an idiot when I even try to attempt to do it. It's not pretty.

I'll just leave that to the "experts".

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page