<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 30, 2005

FANFESTATION 

I took the 6:20am boat from Bremerton this morning, and got into the line at Safeco Field, joining the 100-150 or so fans in front of me. My only real mission was to get Richie Sexson's autograph on the #11 Brewers shirt that I've had for about four years, since I really didn't have any energy due to do much else due to lack of sleep and standing in line for hours. By the time the line was moving and the gates opened at 9:30am, the line itself stretched from the Home Plate Gate north along First Avenue South and east on Royal Brougham to the Center Field Gate.

Mike Hargrove walked right behind me as Sexson was signing my shirt. As is usual with me in clutch situations, I could only manage a "hey Mike."

You could ask me things about how the day went and stuff, but I (and espeically the legs) was (were) so freakin' tired that a good deal of my time was spent in the left field seats in both foul and fair territory watching the kids try to catch fly balls off the JUGS machine.

Of course, I know some of you weren't there. I could just post some stuff directly to the page, but it'd be too huge, and I don't want to compromise the quality too badly by shrinking anything.

That said, here are some scans, for which I highly suggest shift-clicking, as I would with all of our non-sidebar links.

Here's the two sides to the Sunday schedule they handed out.

I also got my hands on something I never got a hold of until today -- the schedules with the TV games on them. If you really want to know what the other side of the schedule looks like, here it is.

I reckon it might be naptime over here. Going from waking up near noon and then waking up before 6 this morning was just too much for me. Holding a bag of stuff on a ferry isn't exactly a situation that lends itself easily to sleep for me.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page