<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 31, 2005

I HAVE A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE... 

No, we aren't going to end Sports and Bremertonians anytime soon.

No, we aren't going to call this "Sports and Port Orchardians".

And no, we aren't going to get rid of Blogger and join Wordpress.

The big announcement I'm going to make?


















I just want to thank the Bremerton School District for making David and I so great at what we do. Not every Bremertonian (current or former) can have their own site and have thousands of readers visit us every week. And I don't even live in Bremerton anymore.

We're just doing our part to beautify Bremerton. Yes, this is only a small part in that mission. But dammit, we have to keep our composure. KEEP OUR COMPOSURE!

Seriously though, I just want to remind everybody that we're still here. And quite frankly, that's a good thing. And how do I repay our readers with something other than my takes on anything and everything under the sun?














We're still here. Believe it.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page