<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

GET BIZZY 

The Sonics have faced a Jeff Bzdelik-coached team of Denver Nuggets for the last time, because Bzdelik has been fired as coach of the Nuggets. Michael Cooper of Lakers lore steps in as the interim head coach. I don't think I can say Bzdelik got the Eric Musselman treatment from the Nuggets, but this isn't totally his fault. Then again, it never is when the coach is fired.

That said, with Bzdelik out as coach of the Nuggets, I guess I'm glad I don't have to see his face as often. Why? To me, he looked like one of Conan O'Brien's "If They Mated" creations if you would have spliced DNA of Danny Ainge and KING-5 morning/midday anchor Allen Schauffler.

Ainge...
taken from informationleafblower.typepad.com

Schauffler...
KING-5 photo

Bzdelik.
Denver Post file photo

I think I have about an 80% outside agreement rate when it comes to facial resemblances. You might see this one, you might not.

In other KING-5 related news, master gardener Ciscoe Morris is absolutely insane and is a true asset to northwest broadcast television.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page