<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 25, 2004

MORE RICKY RUNS 

Ricky Williams decided to retire because he saw the writing on the wall. He figures that it isn't worth it to win 9-10 games again and miss the playoffs.

And keep in mind that the Dolphins starting quarterback could be A.J. Feeley.

Of course, Feeley is a lucky bastard, because he's dating Heather Mitts. HEY NOW!

ALRIGHT MIAMI, who's going to run the ball now? (Howard David on the call)

In more football news, I'll have my review of ESPN NFL 2K5 up soon. Not tonight, because my fingers are just ringing from the 6-plus hours I've already played of 2K5 earlier tonight. And you know what?

I may just go play a few more hours. Why not.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page