<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 23, 2004

WORRY NOT 

I didn't leave the field camp at Mitchell last weekend, the sole purpose being that I wanted to preserve my post-graduation cash so that I had enough left to drive all the way home to B-town when camp ended.

I left the field camp for the last time about four hours ago and once again I am in the gracious city of Bend, chilling here for the last time for the time being.  Let's just say that there's a lot better chance that I'd be coming back to Bend in the future as opposed to Mitchell. 

By the way, I can collapse a tent, but I can't fold it back into the box worth a damn. 

So my full posting habits should resume just one day after the Mariners complete an authoritative two-game sweep of the division rival Oakland Athletics.  Ha. 

And yes, if the shortest way to Portland from Bend ends up going through Wilsonville, I am SO going to Fry's because apparently the OSU people tell me they have a lot of cheap crap.  Aqua Teen Hunger Force volume 2, here I come. 

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page