<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 24, 2004

MONKEY BOY 

In my recap of the Missions-Travelers game last night, I forgot to mention one important part of the experience:

Monkey Boy

If I can describe Monkey Boy in one word, he's insane.

Monkey Boy is one of the newer mascots in the sporting world. His schedule usually takes him to minor league baseball and hockey games. He doesn't have the fame of the San Diego Chicken yet, but then again, who does?

Some of Monkey Boy's highlights
---Used a Super Soaker and sprayed water on some guy in the front row, wearing an A's hat. He was legitimately pissed off about it.
---His dancing could give the Six Flags old guy a run for his money. Of course, Monkey Boy could also be that guy as well, but I don't want to think about that. Seriously, I don't.
---Chased this little kid wearing an LSU hat (the Arkansas fans loved that)

Usually, I don't care too much about mascots. But Monkey Boy's alright. Hell, you can't lose with a name like Monkey Boy.

Monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkey Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...you know the rest.



/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page