<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 09, 2004

COVERAGE YOU CAN COUNT ON 

No, I'm not talking about KING 5. But I did count on their coverage before moving to Arkansas.

Anyways, check out the front page of The Seattle Times sports section. Notice the headlines. The Kirk Sisters (Tara and Dana) and the U.S. Olympic Swimming Trials are at the top.

The Mariners?

The M's/Blue Jays coverage is behind not only the Kirk stories, but a Bud Withers column on Oregon's probation. Folks, if that's not an indication of how bad the Mariners are right now, then I don't know what is.

I will not have access to Friday's print edition of The Seattle Times. But I'm definitely curious as to what the print edition will look like.

Tara and Dana Kirk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Willie Bloomquist

Bremerton 2, South Kitsap 0

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page