<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 03, 2004

RIFFING 

UK's Total Guitar Magazine has released their 100 Greatest Guitar Riffs list. Guns N' Roses "Sweet Child O' Mine" was ranked #1. Not a bad choice.

However, since I love lists, I'll make my own list. Yes, these are my Top 20 Guitar Riffs of All Time, in no particular order.

Rush "Limelight"
Van Halen "Unchained"
Ozzy Osbourne "No More Tears"
Queen "Another One Bites The Dust"
Metallica "Master of Puppets"
Rage Against The Machine "Down Rodeo"
Guns N' Roses "You Could Be Mine"
Megadeth "Symphony Of Destruction"
Queensryche "Breaking The Silence"
Pantera "Walk"
Red Hot Chili Peppers "Around The World"
Motley Crue "Live Wire"
Led Zeppelin "Immigrant Song"
Gin Blossoms "Found Out About You"
Sevendust "Separate"
Queens of the Stone Age "Monsters in the Parasol"
Soundgarden "Rusty Cage"
Van Halen "Don't Tell Me (What Love Can Do)"
AC/DC "Shoot to Thrill"
Extreme "Hole Hearted"


So there it is, my Top 20 (again, in no particular order). Van Halen appears twice in my Top 20. Sue me.

Fire away...

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page