<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 29, 2004

ASLEEP 

This is for the monthly stat counter deal that I usually post on the last day or first day of every month.

I was finally able to log in for the first time in a couple days and see how many hits we were getting, etc. Seeing as to how it was nearly 9pm, I correctly assumed we'd be up somewhere around 190-200 hits for this time of the day. I logged in and checked the totals, and we were at 32 hits for the day. Thirty-two??!!

I looked through the timetables to see what the heck was going on. There was a 29-hour gap in the timetables, which greatly detracts from our totals. There was another one-hour gap in there somewhere, so with 30 missing hours, and with the 240 or so hits we were averaging per day in the month, I'll tack on 300 to our hit totals after tomorrow night.

Ah, the wonders of free hosting, etc. This was quite the gaffe though, something I'd never experienced using the stat counter since last November.

And we're STILL getting Google searched by people wondering whether the LeBron James PowerAde ad is fake or not. IT'S FAKE!!

Anyway, this post is mostly for Jeremy and I as we wade through our monthly hit totals. Go about your Thursday nights, please.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page