<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

MORE BAD SONGS THAT I JUST HATE 

Thank you, David...

Limp Bizkit "Behind Blue Eyes"
Was Roger Daltrey that hard up for money? You know, I would think that integrity would be worth a lot more than dollar signs. But I guess I was wrong.

The Who are one of the greatest bands of all-time. "Behind Blue Eyes" was one of the best songs of all-time. However, Fred Durst decided he wanted to take a piss on it. That pisses me off.

Kittie "Run Like Hell"
I want to run away and crawl into a hole when I hear Kittie's version of the 1979 Pink Floyd classic "Run Like Hell". Same case as The Who's "Behind Blue Eyes". For years, Pink Floyd wouldn't let any bands cover their work. This changed in 1999 when a supergroup known as the Class of 1999 performed "Another Brick In The Wall" on The Faculty soundtrack. The Class of 1999 featured the late Layne Staley, Tom Morello, Martyn Le Noble and Stephen Perkins. At least they had talent.

Kittie has no talent whatsoever. Next.

Ace of Base "Beautiful Life"
My life isn't as beautiful when I hear this song.

This was a bad trend during the mid-1990s. European dance groups. Good grief. I can't go on about this.

The Wallflowers "One Headlight"
Jakob, you aren't nearly as talented as your father.

This song represents all that is bad with FM Adult Contemporary radio. I've never been a fan of AC Radio and it's because they play crap songs such as "One Headlight".

And speaking of terrible AC Radio songs...

Donna Lewis "I Love You Always Forever"
Folks, I cannot express to you how much I hate this song.

This song is arguably the worst song I've ever heard. Yes, even worse than "Who Let The Dogs Out". It's just bad.

Enough of the bad songs for now. I'm sure I can think of more. But not right now.

Because let's be honest, there are a lot of bad songs out there. Sad but true.

"Sad But True", however, is a great song.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page