<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 26, 2004

RAINY DAY RECESS 

There's more hours to mess around on this Monday afternoon/night, as the Mariners/Orioles game has been rained out and rescheduled as part of a day-nighter come August 3rd.

To keep with this theme, the Mariners designated Kevin "The Jacker" Jarvis for assignment and recalled Matt "F*($ Stick" Thornton to the big club. I couldn't make this stuff up, but the generator can.

So, this will probably prompt me to construct my "songs I hate" list that I've been sitting on for days. Jeremy posted his thoughts a couple days ago.

I'm not sure what the night holds here, but that's half the fun. One thing's for sure: the Mariners won't lose tonight.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page