<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 22, 2004

WORST SONGS EVER 

Here you go, Steve.

I haven't seen the entire Blender's "50 Worst Rock and Roll Songs Ever" list yet, but I'll go ahead and put up 10 of the worst songs ever, according to me.

In no particular order...

Men Without Hats "Safety Dance"
Worst video ever. The song is just as bad. I'll dance when I want to, not when that jackass from MWH tells me to.

Creed "Higher"
Take me higher to a place where I'll never have to hear this song again. It's too bad that Creed couldn't improve on their 1997 debut album, "My Own Prison."

Sixpence None The Richer "Kiss Me"
This is a song I just absolutely dread. My God, what a horrible song.

Chumbawumba "Tubthumping"
I got knocked down by this song, and I didn't want to get up again, fearing that I would have to keep hearing this song.

Dan Hill and Vonda Shepard "Can We Try?"
Can I try to get back 3-4 minutes of my life after hearing this song?

Winger "Seventeen"
Kip Winger, quit dancing around like a fairy.

MXPX "Move To Bremerton"
Don't.

Baha Men "Who Let The Dogs Out?"
Mariners fans know what I'm talking about here.

Sinead O'Connor "Nothing Compares 2 U"
I shed a few tears of frustration after hearing this song more than a few times. Just like Sinead in the video for "NC2U."

Golden Earring "Radar Love"
If there's one song from the 1970s that just says CRAP, it's "Radar Love."

Here's 5 more songs. But for this list, these are songs that most people love to hate, but songs that I like.

Deee-Lite "Groove Is In the Heart"
Groove is in the heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!!!

Survivor "The Search Is Over"
Yes, Survivor had a few songs other than "Eye of the Tiger" and "Burning Heart."

Sting "If I Ever Lose My Faith"
Gordon Sumner, musical legend. I will not debate this.

Johnny Hates Jazz "Shattered Dreams"
Arguably my favorite one-hit wonder of all time.

Journey "Don't Stop Believing"
Admit it.

Bring it.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page