<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

THIS COULD BE THE GREATEST SITE EVER 

NHL UNIFORMS!!!

The complete history of NHL Uniforms, written and illustrated by Andrew M. Greenstein.

If I had money to burn, I'd buy a few jerseys.

---Road Minnesota North Stars jersey (green with the N, not "STARS")
---Road Hartford Whalers jersey (green, not blue)
---Road Edmonton Oilers jersey (Gretzky era)

I've had two hockey jerseys in my lifetime. One Los Angeles Kings road jersey I found at a garage sale when I was 10 and a road San Jose Sharks jersey (the first road jersey they wore). Great stuff.

Second round starts tomorrow. Can't wait.

Oh, and don't wait to check out the NHL Uniforms site. It's great.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page