<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

NOBE 

I've got the TV on mute right now while I'm trying to kill off (hockey vernacular slipping in) my homework, but what I'm seeing right now on ESPN is making me irate...

Kobe Bryant having the little girl sit in his lap (on his knee maybe) during the postgame press conference just SMACKS of what Jason Kidd did with his son...you know, back when he was trying to repair his image after that whole wife-beating incident? Point is, I know the jury's out on Kobe (a matter of fact, it hasn't even been selected yet), but this is just a blatant way to take advantage of the mere presence of a child in an attempt to piece together one's shambled image.

Kobe, you may have won in the series against Houston tonight, but you've already lost in the court of public opinion. And remember, Vanessa's going to want another fat rock if you're found guilty.

Total aside here, but I'm sensing that I use way too many run-on sentences in this here blog. Thoughts?

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page