<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 01, 2004

YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME??!! 

I thought the other day of starting a little game-like deal that I'd maybe do a couple times a week here at Sports and B's. I was just sitting there the other day and thought to myself "Mark Duper or Irving Fryar?" Two receivers of the Miami Dolphins. I really couldn't decide one way or the other, because both were pretty solid receivers, and that was quite a ways back in my youth to remember Mark Duper.

Anyway, thinking about that got me to thinking, why not get a two-choice thing and put it to the readers? Hence, this...

I'm going to call it Either/Or. I'll put out two choices up, you can pick one, and for any reason at all. You can say "that guy had better stats," or "I just hate that guy," and you can fill the comment box to your heart's content one way or the other. In a perfect world, it's fun interaction. If it doesn't fly at all, then it may or may not come back, depending on our whims.

Now, your first edition of Either/Or...

Rob Deer or Gorman Thomas?

Let the hijinks begin!!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page