<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

THE BLENDER WORST 50 SONGS EVER LIST 

I finally found "the list". Thanks to the San Jose Mercury News.

(The songs that I hate on this list will be in Italics)

50. Celine Dion -- ``My Heart Will Go On''
49. Right Said Fred -- ``I'm Too Sexy''
48. The Beatles -- ``Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da''
47. Bryan Adams -- ``The Only Thing That Looks Good on Me is You''
46. New Kids on the Block -- ``Hangin' Tough''
45. Ja Rule featuring Ashanti -- ``Mesmerize''
44. Meatloaf -- ``I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)''
43. Uncle Cracker -- ``Follow Me''
42. Simon and Garfunkel -- ``The Sound of Silence''
41. Billy Joel -- ``We Didn't Start the Fire''
40. Color Me Badd -- ``I Wanna Sex You Up''
39. Ricky Martin -- ``She Bangs''
38. Rednex -- ``Cotton Eye Joe''
37. Gerardo -- ``Rico Suave''
36. Master P. featuring Silkk, Feind, Mia X and Mystikal -- ``Make Em Say UHH!''
35. R.E.M. -- ``Shiny Happy People''
34. Dan Fogelberg -- ``Longer''
33. Aqua -- ``Barbie Girl''
32. Will Smith -- ``Wil 2K''
31. Crash Test Dummies -- ``Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm''
30. Whitney Houston -- ``The Greatest Love of All''
29. Deep Blue Something -- ``Breakfast at Tiffany's''
28. John Mayer -- ``Your Body is a Wonderland''
27. Europe -- ``The Final Countdown''
26. The Doors -- ``The End''
25. Puff Daddy featuring Faith Evans and 112 -- ``I'll Be Missing You''
24. Five For Fighting -- ``Superman''
23. Corey Hart -- ``Sunglasses at Night''
22. Toby Keith -- ``Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue (The Angry American)''
21. Spin Doctors -- ``Two Princes''
20. Lionel Richie -- ``Dancing on the Ceiling''
19. Mr. Mister -- ``Broken Wings''
18. Chicago -- ``You're the Inspiration''
17. Hammer -- ``Pumps and a Bump''
16. 4 Non Blondes -- ``What's Up?''
15. The Rembrandts -- ``I'll Be There For You''
14. Bette Midler -- ``From a Distance''
13. Genesis -- ``Illegal Alien''
12. The Beach Boys -- ``Kokomo''
11. Clay Aiken -- ``Invisible''
10. Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder -- ``Ebony and Ivory''
9. Madonna -- ``American Life''
8. Eddie Murphy -- ``Party all the Time''
7. Bobby McFerrin -- ``Don't Worry Be Happy''
6. Huey Lewis and the News -- ``The Heart of Rock and Roll''
5. Vanilla Ice -- ``Ice Ice Baby''
4. Limp Bizkit -- ``Rollin'''
3. Wang Chung -- ``Everybody Have Fun Tonight''
2. Billy Ray Cyrus -- ``Achy Breaky Heart''
1. Starship -- ``We Built This City''

A few notes after finally seeing "the list"...

---Jim Morrison is OVERRATED. Denis Leary said it best:
"You want the life of Jim Morrison? I'll give it to you in fifteen seconds: I'm drunk, I'm nobody, I'm drunk, I'm famous, I'm drunk, I'm f*cking dead."

---Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On" has to be higher than 50th. Has to be.

---Aqua's "Barbie Girl" is the posterchild of TERRIBLE mid-to-late 1990s European dance pop music.

A plug if you will. VH1 will air a special on Blender's list tomorrow evening. Check your local listings.

Here's my worst songs ever list, from a couple of weeks ago. Enjoy.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page