<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

PLAY BALL 

Today's Mariner lineup

I. Suzuki rf
R. Winn cf
B. Boone 2b
R. Ibanez lf
E. Martinez dh
J. Olerud 1b
R. Aurilia ss
D. Wilson c
W. Bloomquist 3b


Wilson and Bloomquist, arguably the worst 8-9 hitters in baseball.

Ibanez in the cleanup slot. This will change soon.

Internet baseball news...
If you have AOL Broadband, you can get the MLB Gameday Audio for FREE. That's right.

FREE.

Now, I may get the MSN Premium deal later on in the season, but keep in mind that I'm a poor college student. I love the word FREE. And if I can have the opportunity to listen to Dave Niehaus on the internet for FREE, well, count me in on that.

PLAY BALL!!!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page