<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

WHAT A GREAT OFFSEASON PICKUP!!! 

Sandfrog's back (P-I)

Willie Bloomquist, starting third baseman for your Seattle Mariners.

I can't believe I just typed that. "Willie Bloomquist, starting third baseman for your Seattle Mariners."

I'm excited for Opening Day, but Willie fricking Bloomquist will be the starting third baseman for awhile. That does not give me a lot of hope. If this were any other team, Bloomquist would be playing in Triple-A right now.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

He's a local boy. Surely the M's have to get that Port Orchard dollar.

Wolf Pride my ass. Kitsap County pride my ass. Willie Bloomquist is a terrible ballplayer and the fact that he's starting at 3B doesn't make me feel good about this team at all.

Oh well, Opening Day is here. Jamie Moyer is on the mound. Baseball is back. Now I can't complain about that, nor should you.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page