<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 04, 2004

CAN OPENER 

Just sitting here in the top of the 2nd of the Boston/Baltimore game seeing Pedro throw at people and seeing his location off...

Two notes here --

-- I saw Pedro's hair and laughed. Then I saw Manny's hair and laughed. Nothing could prepare me for when I saw Johnny Damon's hair. I was rendered speechless.

-- I'm really observant (horribly so) when it comes to uniforms, and I'd like to thank the Orioles for reversing the color scheme on their home uniforms back to what they were about six or seven years ago, and that is orange with black trim on the numbers and letters, as opposed to the black letters and orange trim like it was the last few years. If the road uniforms are back to the black with orange trim, the return to good uniformness will be complete. Seriously, if you have old baseball cards from the early '90s, it just looks better this way.

Mark Bellhorn just took Sir Sid to the warning track in CF, and I really need to do some homework that's due tomorrow...more later.

Oh yeah, forgot to tell you all that Mark McLemore has been picked up by the A's.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page