<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 12, 2004

NOT THE GREAT WESTERN... 

A fellow named Mark has started up the Seattle Mariners Top Forum. The forum sort of reminds me of the Ultimate BBS sort of message boards, but it's pretty much a message board gone wild -- interface looks fairly user friendly, etc. Good luck to Mark.

On the Top Forum's link exchange page, we see a little site called Monk Mojo. To anyone who is a fan of crudely-drawn but hilarious paint files, this site's for you, with a Mariner twist.

And a warm blogosphere welcome to Nate at Hope Springs Eternal..., which bears an all-too-true URL.

Good luck once again to all newbies in the blogosphere. I know there was a while there where I wasn't able to give shout outs to every new blog that came along because they were sprouting like wildfire, but I'm pretty sure we managed to link them all here. One thing's for sure, though...if you emailed me and told me about your new Mariner blog and sent a URL, I linked it.

It's Friday night, and more posts will be coming from me, if I'm not asleep.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page