<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 11, 2004

WHAT HAVE I, WHAT HAVE I, WHAT HAVE I DONE... 

To deserve this.

What have I?
What have I?
What have I?

Since you went away I've been hanging around
I've been wondering why I'm feeling down
You went away, it should make me feel better
but I don't know how I'm gonna get through
How I'm gonna get through


HOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I'M GONNA GET THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing like quoting the great Pet Shop Boys track "What Have I Done to Deserve This?" to sum up some of our feelings about this current Seattle Mariners ballclub. And let's not forget the unsung hero of that great PSB track, the late Dusty Springfield.

Let's recap for a second here...

Three of the spots on the M's 25-man roster will likely go to...
Quinton McCracken, Hiram Bocachica, and Ramon Santiago.

Well, there's a reason why most of the M's blogosphere is in a pissed off mood this offseason. I just named 3 of those big reasons why. But remember, they are nice guys who will try their best!

And hell, with the 56 Little League days the M's have scheduled at Safeco Field this season, they have to teach the little kids a lesson. "Winning isn't important, just as long as you stuff yourself silly with garlic fries and an overpriced Mariner helmet sundae!"

In better news...

Congratulations to Eastern Washington for FINALLY making the NCAA Tournament. The 4th time was a charm for the Eagles. The country will know who Alvin Snow is next week. He's one of the guys Pac-10 schools such as Washington and Washington State forgot about. But he don't need no stinkin' Pac-10 school to prove that he's a Division 1 player.

The Eagles should get at least a #14 seed, but I have a feeling that they will probably get a #15 seed instead. Whatever happens, happens. Eastern is dancing. Some things are right with the world.

Notice I said "some things"...

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page