<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 15, 2003

HOW TO COPE 

So I've got just the way to cope with the Mariners choking away another trip to the playoffs. Ready?

STOP CARING ABOUT THE MARINERS.

Believe it or not, it's that simple! I did it tonight. How did I react to Teixeira's fly ball sailing over the centerfield fence? I laughed. I FRIGGING LAUGHED! I don't even care anymore! Can you blame me? Trust me, don't hold out and hope that these guys win; you'll be more satisfied when you expect them to lose and then they find new and creative ways to keep doing it when they absolutely need a win. It's great and I can't figure out why I have put down money against the Mariners yet.

As for game notes from the other night...I'm not sure if I even care anymore. I have the index card sitting right here with the game notes from the other debacle right here, but I'm not even sure I can get myself up to present them.

Melvin put on Anderson yesterday who was the go-ahead run, who later scored. Tonight, Melvin put on Palmeiro, who was the tying run, who scored on Teixeira's homer. Take from that what you will. To me, the way Melvin chose allowed the Mariners to dig a deeper hole for themselves, and it's things like that, my friends, that make Bob Melvin a total idiot.

IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON!!

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page