<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 14, 2003

TO HELL WITH THE MARINERS 

This team will just never take advantage of ANYTHING. Screw this team. To hell with them. I'm sick and tired of seeing this team let EVERYTHING slip through their hands. Ryan Franklin got SCREWED AGAIN. How unjust is it that he got the L for this game? You can't give this guy one run to work with and expect him to win. You just can't. Worse yet, they lost this game to FRIGGIN DOG MEAT PITCHING. AGAIN!!!!!!! I AM SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!!! That guy Gregg that pitched for Anaheim? Yeah, he sucked major ass. This game should have been over in the 5th inning with the Mariners up by a score of about 194439-0. Instead, they lose 2-1. I am friggin irate.

And damn me to hell for noticing the trend years ago where no two Seattle pro teams can win on the same day. The Mariners had the lead for just over seven innings and lost it. I knew I couldn't have both. The Seahawks are (thankfully) absolutely pasting the Cardinals (though it should be worse), so at least we have a 2-0 football team on our hands that I'll probably divert more attention to rather than this chokefest of a Mariner team we have.

Oh, by the way, Ichiro went 0-for-4. WAY TO SET THE TABLE, YOU PIECE OF CRAP!!!! I think his batting average is under .310 now. Attaway. THAT'S what your MVP candidate can do for you. Great job. Way to step it up.

Not just him, though, the whole damn lineup sucked ass today. I'll grill them later with the game notes.

Now I'll soak upthe last few minutes of the Seahawks game and hope like hell that somehow Tony Mounce beats Justin Duchscherer in Arlington tonight (not likely).

Seriously, will the Mariners take advantage of ANYTHING??? Bueller??

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page