<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 14, 2003

OSCAR'S EX 

...is none other than former Pacific Blue star and December 2001 Playboy Playmate Shanna Moakler.

Did a Yahoo search on her and found her interview from ESPN's Page 2, about a year ago. Pretty interesting stuff here. David, I misspoke. De La Hoya never beat up Moakler, to the best of my knowledge. But he did cheat on her, that I do know.

6. How did it go wrong with Oscar?

Moakler: When he lost to Shane Mosley, things had a different feeling, but I never thought the problem was with our love and us. I thought it was more about his defeat. As a man, as a Mexican man, going through that ... I always thought it was just something he was working out. I thought the problem was the public humiliation of that loss. Before that, there were stupid little problems, like "Why didn't you call me?" or that he traveled a lot, but nothing serious. Naturally, there are going to be problems with a very conservative Mexican man being with a very independent woman. But there were never any problems where I thought we would leave each other.


De La Hoya was seen with another woman at the Latin Grammy Awards, Moakler said. They soon broke up after that. And Moakler sued De La Hoya for palimony (62.5 million) after they went their separate ways.

Anyways, "Pacific Blue" was an awesome TV show. Shanna Moakler and Paula Trickey: YEAH BABY!

And Oscar De La Hoya is a punk. But you already knew that.

It's 5-2 White Sox over Red Sox in the top of the 7th. If the Red Sox lose and the Mariners win today, the M's have a half-game lead in the Wild Card Race. But we don't care bout the Wild Card. Jay Buhner would kill us if we did.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page