<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 12, 2003

OK, THIS MAY BE RIDICULOUS... 

Mark McLemore is getting the start AGAIN at shortstop. Now David and I really dispise Willie Bloomquist, but I've got to admit here that he deserves to start one of these days again. Did he steal Bob Melvin's Mike and Ikes? What exactly did he do wrong to deserve a load of pine?

I hate to say this, but he's a better ballplayer now than Mark McLemore. Then again, I think could be a case of Mac threatening to strangle Blow-Mel because he wasn't getting a lot of playing time. Hey Mac, go ahead and go home to Texas in 2004, you lazy bum!

By the way, it looks like that the Angels/Mariners telecast on ESPN won't be on time, because of the stupid Toledo/Marshall game. You mean to tell me that this football game couldn't have been on ESPN 2? Oh, I forgot...the WNBA Finals are on ESPN 2. Unfreakingreal.

But hey, it's 3-1 Texas over Oakland in the 6th. Hooray for TEXASS...for now anyways. Tomorrow afternoon, it will be HOORAY for Pig Sooie.

/ Click for main page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Click for Sports and B's 

home page